- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove crushed and chopped
- 8 button mushrooms or crimini sliced
- 4 asparagus spears sliced thinly
- 1 cup 6 Grain Prairie Blend with Sprouted French Lentils
- 2 1/4 cups of chicken or mushroom stock
- 1 tbsp camelina oil or olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Saute onions, garlic, mushrooms in a deep saute pan until golden brown.
- Add 6 grain prairie blend and stock. Bring to a boil over med/high heat for 5 minutes.
- Cover and reduce heat to low/medium for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat, lift lid and add asparagus. Cover and let rest for 5 minutes.