1 hour 25 minutes
Parboiled brown rice, wild rice, white sorghum, whole lentils, quinoa, Dehydrated vegetables (carrot, red bell peppers, sage, onion), parsley, cranberries)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Melt unsalted butter in a large pot over medium heat. Add onions, garlic & apple, and saute 4-6 minutes, stirring often.
- Add Floating Leaf Wild Rice & Quinoa Harvest Stuffing, Floating Leaf vegetable package, Floating Leaf cranberry package, and 1 1/2 cups broth or water. Bring to boil, cover and reduce heat to medium and cook for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, spread cubed cornbread on a baking sheet and bake in oven for 15-20 minutes until crisp & golden.
- When Floating Leaf Wild Rice & Quinoa Harvest Stuffing is cooked, add the cornbread and mix well.
- Butter a 9″x13″ baking dish. Place stuffing in prepared dish, top with pine nuts, season with salt & pepper, then cover with foil & bake in preheated oven for 30 mins.
- Option: can also be used as a stuffing in turkey, chicken or pork.