CHEESE SAUCE – VEGAN
- 2 cups Potatoes, peeled
- 1 cup Carrots
- 1/3 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup Water
- 1 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup Nutritional yeast
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Salt, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 dash Cayenne
1. Boil potatoes and carrots with 1 teaspoon salt until tender; about 20 minutes.
2. When done, drain and reserve liquid.
3. Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
4. If cheese is too thick add a little of the reserved liquid.
5. Taste and add 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, if necessary.