- 1 cup 6 Grain Prairie Blend with Sprouted French Lentils
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes (Heirloom)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- two green onion shoots chopped finely
- >one fresh lime juiced (add more to taste)
- 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil/Camelina oil
- table spoon honey
- tsp Sriracha or hot sauce
- Cook one cup of 6 Grain Prairie Blend with Sprouted French Lentils. Follow directions on package. Cook and Cool in a thin layer in fridge.
- Mix the lime juice, oil, sriracha and honey.
- Then put all ingredients in a large bowl and pour dressing over. Toss.
- Salt & pepper time to taste.
This salad will last 3-4 days. May be served hot or cold. Serves 4-6.