- 1 cup Riceberry Black Rice, uncooked
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1/8 tsp Nutmeg, ground
- 1/4 tsp Cloves, ground
- 2 tbsp Brown sugar
- Fresh fruit for garnish
- Toasted Coconut flakes for garnish
- In a double boiler, mix the coconut milk with 2 cups of water and add the rice.
- Bring to a low heat and add cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and sugar.
- Cook slowly, stirring occasionally for 45 minutes. If rice becomes too dry, add water (1⁄4 cup at a time). The pudding should keep a creamy consistency.
- Once the rice is tender, remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Serve 1⁄2 cup of riceberry pudding in a small dessert bowl and garnish with colorful fruits and toasted coconut flakes.